- Bray Aquathon: Sinead Murphy (4th female), Guillermo Lopez-Andres (3rd male), Sarah O’Regan, Valerie Hayes, Aileen Tobin, David Power, Stafford Vigors, Goran Markus, and Marc Bennett
- HOTW: Maeve Maher-McWilliams (3rd female), Brendan Murphy (3rd male), Marijke Beltman, Grainne Forde, Guillermo Lopez Andres, Gavin Stapleton, Niall Mulvihill, Ciaran Burns, and Andrew Boyle.
- Donegal Atlantic Way Ultra: Evelyn Boyle & Finbarr Coghlan were part of a relay team that cycled over 500km in just over 21hrs
- GaelforceWest: Barry Cronin (5th) and Dave Gowan
- Peninsula Sea Sprint Triathlon: Ian Clarke and Aoife Hussey
Congratulations to all!
- Bike hill repeat session on Tuesday, 27th June. See forum
Sunday Club Spins: Leaders are required – please post on Forum or email Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available to lead the Novice, Improver or Intermediate groups.
Interested in trying draft legal races? Belpark Cat1 Ellen Murphy is organizing training sessions in the lead up to Lanesboro. More info here
- Open Water Swim Schedule for Club swims is now available on the forum.
- Belpark in partnership with other triathlon clubs will host a Juniors summer camp 15-17 August. See forum for more details.
- Be sure to check out the training plans, race prep sheets, swim drills and more in the Coaches Area in the Member Zone – it’s there for you!
Belpark has Instragam (use #BelparkTri), Twitter @BelparkTri, Facebook and Flickr accounts for members to share pictures, events and more. So be sure to use & check the club’s social media accounts regularly as well as the Forum!
TRAINING EVENTS THIS WEEK
•Mon – UCD swims 6:00am-8:00am, Injury Prevention (pilates) 8:00-9:00pm
•Tue – Rathfarnham run Intervals 6.30-7:30pm;
•Wed – UCD swim 6.30-7:30am; Terenure Pool (Junior & Adult) 8:15-9:00pm
•Thu – Coached run session 6:50pm Deer Park
•Fri – UCD swims 6.00-8:00am
• Sun – Club group spins – 8:00am from clubhouse in Rathfarnham
Please refer to the Training section and the Google Calendar (left side of screen) for more info. Club members also organise unofficial training sessions which take place on a regular basis e.g. bike intervals/spins and midweek open water swims. The club takes no responsibility for any of these sessions. Post on the discussion forum with any queries.