- 5th July Phoenix Park Duathlon: Jean Wilson (3rd)
- Hazelwood Triatlon: Kevin Keane (3rd), Mark Cannon, Gavin Stapleton (3rd AG), Finbarr Coghlan, Bruce Campbell, Dee MacNally (3rd AG), Arron Fox (2nd AG), Grainne Forde, Aoife Reilly (3rd AG), Marijke Beltman, Eilish Kilkenny, Niall Murphy, Ariane Gill, Mark McDonnell, Niall Magee, and Helen French (3rd AG).
- Top of The Mourne Triathlon: Luke McMullan (5th)
- Base2Race Harbourman Triathlon: Tamara Maxantova (1st!), David Power (2nd AG), Goran Markus, Guillermo Lopez Andres, Danny O’Sullivan, Mark Wallace, Niall McMonagle, Kevin Leavey, Barry Kirwan, Joanna Doran, Philip Keyes, Kieran O’Leary, Aaron McLoughlin Sutherland
- IM Frankfurt: Marco Marini finished in 13:15 on a very hot day
- Donadea Forest Duathlon: Sue Ryan
- Escape from Ireland swim: Brendan Crawford (3rd), Ellen Murphy and Andrew Boyle
- Hardman Middle Distance Triathlon: Ed O’Mahony (7th AG)
A special message from the Phoenix Park Duathlon Series race committee: we’d like to thank all our members for supporting the Phoenix Park Duathlon Series. Over 3 dates in April, June and July we hosted over 800 adults and 120 juniors. Highlights include hosting the final National Series race of the duathlon season, as well as the popular junior races. Feedback has been very positive from competitors, TI, OPW and Gardaí. It wouldn’t have been possible without the help of over 100 club members. The race series is critical for the growth of the club – in terms of finances and promoting participation at all levels of the sport. Thank you. Read about the July race here.
- Tuesday 11th July – brick session in Marley park @ 6.30pm
Belpark has Instragam (use #BelparkTri), Twitter @BelparkTri, Facebook and Flickr accounts for members to share pictures, events and more. So be sure to use & check the club’s social media accounts regularly as well as the Forum!
TRAINING EVENTS THIS WEEK
•Mon – UCD swims 6:00am-8:00am, Injury Prevention (pilates) 8:00-9:00pm
•Tue – Rathfarnham run Intervals 6.30-7:30pm;
•Wed – UCD swim 6.30-7:30am; Terenure Pool (Junior & Adult) 8:15-9:00pm
•Thu – Coached run session 6:50pm Deer Park
•Fri – UCD swims 6.00-8:00am
• Sun – Club group spins – 8:00am from clubhouse in Rathfarnham
Please refer to the Training section and the Google Calendar (left side of screen) for more info. Club members also organise unofficial training sessions which take place on a regular basis e.g. bike intervals/spins and midweek open water swims. The club takes no responsibility for any of these sessions. Post on the discussion forum with any queries.