- Pulse Port Beach (sprint): Cat 1 (Ellen Murphy, Patrick Barry and Brendan Crawford), Maeve Maher-McWilliams (1st AG), Grainne Forde (3rd AG), Luke McMullan, Finbarr Coghlan, Martin Waldron, Jennifer O’Sullivan (1st AG), John O’Callaghan, Joao Esteves, Niall McMonagle, Aoife Reilly, Laura Flynn, Rory Devlin, Ian Clarke, Sue Ryan, Niall Magee, Arianne Gill, Ed Colleran, Korsrtiaan Hardam, Nigel Fitzsimons, Oisin Maguire, Aileen Tobin, Matthew Sheridan, and Andrew Fenton.
- Dublin Liffey swim: Full results to be added when available
- Athlone Triathlon (sprint): Sinead Murphy (3rd Female)
- Grant Thornton 5km: Bernadette Crowley and Aoife Reilly
- Glendalough Swim: Full results to be added when available
- The Great Pink Run: Clare Sullivan (1st)
- The Lake 10km: Ciaran Ryan
- IM Wales: Kathleen Curran and Mark Bennett
- Quest Achill: Barry Cronin
Congratulations to all!
- Read Dee’s report from IM Copenhagen here
- John O’Callaghan has shared his report from IM Hamburg here
- Brick Session: Tuesday, 12th Sept in Marley Park at 6:30pm. See forum for details
- Belpark’s Warm Weather Training Camp (2018) is now SOLD OUT but a waiting list is available in the member zone.
- Be heard – your opinion matters so please don’t forget to fill out the Member Survey Deadline is Sept 15th to provide your feedback.
- Leaders required for our Sunday morning group spins. Email Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re able to take out the Novice, Improver or Intermediate groups.
Belpark has Instragam (use #BelparkTri), Twitter @BelparkTri, Facebook and Flickr accounts for members to share pictures, events and more. So be sure to use & check the club’s social media accounts regularly as well as the Forum!
TRAINING EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Mon – UCD swims 6:00am-8:00am, Injury Prevention (pilates) 8:00-9:00pm
- Tue – Rathfarnham run Intervals 6.30-7:30pm
- Wed – UCD swim 6.30-7:30am
- Thu – Coached run session 6:50pm Deer Park
- Fri – UCD swims 6.00-8:00am
- Sun – Club group spins – 8:00am from clubhouse in Rathfarnham
Please refer to the Training section and the Google Calendar (left side of screen) for more info. Club members also organise unofficial training sessions which take place on a regular basis e.g. bike intervals/spins and midweek open water swims. The club takes no responsibility for any of these sessions. Post on the discussion forum with any queries.