- Lost Sheep (middle distance): Derval Devaney (1st AG), Marie Boland (2nd AG), Brendan Murphy (2nd AG), Gavin Stapleton (3rd AG), Barry Cronin, Liam Lynch, Ben Malone, Tamara Maxantova, Ian Grehan, Conal Markey, Donal Murphy, David Chandler, Keith Holmes, and Robert Cullen
- Rotterdam Triathlon – AG WC: Marijke Beltman (2:43:31) 63rd in 35-39 AG and David Power (2:14:02) 53rd in 35-39 AG
- Waterways Ireland Barrrow Aquathlon: 5 Belpark family-teams: Nigel & Shane, Frank & Sean, Phil & Shannon, Marc & Ellie, and Niall & Niamh
Congratulations to all!
- Read Sarah’s report about her first season in triathlon here
- Goran Markus has also provided a report from Extrememan 2017 here
- New block of injury prevention/strength and conditioning classes starting Monday, 18 September is now on sale
- The waiting list for Belpark’s Warm Weather Training Camp (2018) will close at 12pm on Monday, but there is still time to get your name on it in the Member Zone.
- Reminder that the first junior outing at the Marlay Parkrun will be on Saturday 23rd September – details on the forum.
- SAVE THE DATE – Belpark’s AGM along with a ‘mystery’ event will be held on Oct 21st – details to follow.
- Leaders required for our Sunday morning group spins. Email Ian at email@example.com if you’re able to take out the Novice, Improver or Intermediate groups.
Belpark has Instragam (use #BelparkTri), Twitter @BelparkTri, Facebook and Flickr accounts for members to share pictures, events and more. So be sure to use & check the club’s social media accounts regularly as well as the Forum!
TRAINING EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Mon – UCD swims 6:00am-8:00am, Injury Prevention (pilates) 8:00-9:00pm
- Tue – Rathfarnham run Intervals 6.30-7:30pm
- Wed – UCD swim 6.30-7:30am
- Thu – Coached run session 6:50pm Deer Park
- Fri – UCD swims 6.00-8:00am
- Sun – Club group spins – 8:00am from clubhouse in Rathfarnham
Please refer to the Training section and the Google Calendar (left side of screen) for more info. Club members also organise unofficial training sessions which take place on a regular basis e.g. bike intervals/spins and midweek open water swims. The club takes no responsibility for any of these sessions. Post on the discussion forum with any queries.