- Ironman Italy: Brian Tiernan (12:16:54)
- Dublin Half-Marathon: Congratulations to all members who ran the race
- Rathfarnham 5km: Sue Ryan, Jennifer Hogan, Ciaran Ryan, and Naomi Gilker
- Junior Beast of the East: Shannen Blake (3rd in 12-13 year olds), Lucia Waldron, Oscar Waldron, Mia Clarke, Abigail Clarke (3rd in 8-9 year olds), Mia Minch, Eoin Minch, and Ellie Bennett.
- Belpark juniors and parents enjoyed their first Marlay Parkrun on Saturday. Next one in 3 weeks.
Congratulations to all!
- Two great race reports from the ITU World Championships are now available on the website. One from David Power and the other from Marijke Beltman.
- Thursday night run sessions with Emmett are moving to UCD starting this week.
- Pirahna and Belpark social event on Saturday, 7th October. Express your interest on the forum
- New swimming block in Terenure College for Juniors & Adults on Wednesdays at 20:15 started last week for 13 weeks. There will also be a swim block starting on 8th October for 10 weeks at Balrothery Tallaght, Sundays at 18:30 (only for Juniors at the moment).
- SAVE THE DATE – Belpark’s AGM along with a ‘mystery’ event will be held on Oct 21st – details to follow.
- Leaders required for our Sunday morning group spins. Email Ian at email@example.com if you’re able to take out the Novice, Improver or Intermediate groups.
Belpark has Instragam (use #BelparkTri), Twitter @BelparkTri, Facebook and Flickr accounts for members to share pictures, events and more. So be sure to use & check the club’s social media accounts regularly as well as the Forum!
TRAINING EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Mon – UCD swims 6:00am-8:00am, Injury Prevention (pilates) 8:00-9:00pm
- Tue – Rathfarnham run Intervals 6.30-7:30pm
- Wed – UCD swim 6.30-7:30am; Terenure College swim 8:15pm
- Thu – Coached run session 7:00pm UCD
- Fri – UCD swims 6.00-8:00am
- Sun – Club group spins – 8:00am from clubhouse in Rathfarnham
Please refer to the Training section and the Google Calendar (left side of screen) for more info. Club members also organise unofficial training sessions which take place on a regular basis e.g. bike intervals/spins and midweek open water swims. The club takes no responsibility for any of these sessions. Post on the discussion forum with any queries.