|www.belparktri.ie||Weekly News - 25th Feb||Vol 2.5|
Junior Bike Handling
Belpark juniors took part in a bike handling and transition session in Corkagh Park over the weekend. Together they practiced braking, cornering and dealing with obstacles, as well as getting on and off their bikes. Many thanks to coaches Phil, Helen and Dee.
Aoife Reilly 14th (1st AG), Stafford Vigors 32nd, Nigel Burke 77th, John O’Mahony 137th, Andrew Fenton 154th
David Power 18th
- ACCOMMODATION FOR CLUB RACE We have secured 10 houses in Dunmore East for the club race on the 16th June 2018. These are on sale now! First come, first serve basis! Please book via Members Zone.
- GEAR ORDER Gear order date is now Friday 2nd March. Gear will be on sale soon. Please keep an eye on the forum & website for updates. https://www.belparktri.ie/club-gear-new/
- BIKE FITTING Reminder that people who have booked a spot (March 3rd) with Aidan need to bring cash to pay directly on the day.
- BIKE TT SERIES Belpark will be organising the first of the TT series on March 11th. We are going to need to supply the bulk of the marshals for the first event. We will need people for registration, managing the starters line, out on the course etc. If you are available to marshal, please reply to forum post. http://belparktri.proboards.com/thread/2141/bike-time-trial-series-back
- ALL INCLUSIVE JUNIOR DUATHLON 3rd March, Athy Kildare - details on TI website.
TRAINING EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Mon – UCD swimming 6-8am, Pilates S&C classes 8-9pm
- Tues – Rathfarnham run intervals 6.30-7.30pm
- Wed – UCD swimming 6.30-7.30am
- Thurs – Coached run session 7pm UCD
- Fri – UCD swimming 6-8am
- Sat - As per training plan
- Sun – Club bike spin 9am - Swimming 6.30pm, Balrothery Pool, Tallaght
Belpark has Instragam (use #BelparkTri) Twitter @BelparkTri, Facebook and Flickr accounts for members to share pictures, events and more. So be sure to use & check the club’s social media accounts regularly as well as the Forum!