The TT series is back!
As you probably know, this year we have teamed up with our friends at Pulse and Piranha Triathlon Clubs to run a joint 3-way TT series to prepare for the season ahead.
The series will consist of two 20k and one 40k TT races on:
- Sunday March 11th (20km)
- Sunday March 25th (20km)
- Sunday April 29th (40km – distance TBC)
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter, regardless of experience level.
How to Enter
If you are going to attend you need to confirm by booking a (free) ticket through the Member Zone: www.belparktri.ie/member-zone/
Here is a Strava link to the 20k route, courtesy of a previous year’s winner of the Pulse TTs, Ian Farrell.
20k TT (19.8km) www.strava.com/activities/520872730
Things to note
- On the day, you will also need your TI card for registration.
- This is not a race and is open to all levels. The only requirements are a road worthy bike and a helmet.
- This year, we are putting extra focus on helping novice cyclists and new members for the first race, so please do come along and give it a try. Even if you have done the first one and then completed some races, you will be able to see how much you have improved over the summer.
- Each person will set off at timed intervals to avoid congestion and drafting… at the end you will receive your time.
- You’re racing yourself so no need to worry about what level you are at currently. It’s all about finding where you are and improving from there.
- There will be plenty of support and all levels of cyclist will be there giving it a go, so don’t feel that you may not be ready – there’s no time like the present!
If you can’t enter but are able to marshal, we will need a few volunteers to help out as well. Please get in touch to let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you all there,
Conal and Ian