Happy New Year all,
I hope you are all recharged ahead of the new season. Belpark wants to help you achieve all your goals in 2019 – be it competitiveness at National or Age Group Level, moving up to a longer distance than before or even going for your first Triathlon.
Please get in touch with anyone from the committee if you think there is more that we can do to support you. Equally it is important to know that Belpark is a voluntary club that relies on its members to volunteer so if you have an idea that you would like to implement or you want to get involved even in some small way please reach out.
As you think about 2019 and planning your season, let me share some things that you might consider:
- there are a few places remaining for our warm weather trip to Club La Santa in March
- our National Series Duathlon is on 27 April, with further duathlons on 5 June and 10 July
- our Blessington Triathlon is set for 30 June
- I am also happy to say that we will be returning to Dunmore East for our Club Championship on 15 June
- our club training plans will be available on TrainingPeaks on 6 Jan
Lastly, our New Members night is on 17 Jan in UCD, please share as widely as possible as we try and get as many people involved in this great sport.
Wishing you the most successful of years,