The following policy documents outline the guidelines and best practices adhered to by the Belpark Triathlon Club and its members.
- Photography Policy
- Juniors Policy on Training with Adults
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- Equity Policy Statement
- Including People with Disabilities in Your Club (Guidelines)
- Risk Assessment Form
- Website Communications Policy
- Volunteer Policy
- Form 14 – Travel Permission
- Form 11a – Absent Parental Consent
- Form 11 – Junior Athlete Parental Consent
- Form 8 – New Leader Information
- Accident Report Form
Read the Belpark Club Constitution to understand the principles which underpin the club structure and organisation.
The information our members supply will be used by Belpark Triathlon Club for administrative purposes within the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. We shall not supply it to third parties.