Login and Registration Help
In order to access the members area of the Belpark website, you must be a member of both Triathlon Ireland and Belpark Triathlon Club.
- The first step is to join TI by choosing the type of license you want from their website. The standard membership type is a Race License but there are other options to choose from such as Student Race License, Junior License, Non-Race License, etc.
- After you have selected and completed your TI membership registration, you will be given the option to join a club. You can select Belpark TC as shown below.
- Once you have completed registration of TI and have joined Belpark TC, you are now a registered member of the Belpark club. However, in order to access the members area of the Belpark website, you must perform a further registration step to complete this process.
Note: make a note of your TI number – you will need this for the Belpark website registration.
- To register for access to the Belpark Members Area, return to the Belpark website and simply click on the “Register” button as shown below.
- After you have entered your details and TI number you will receive an email confirmation that your registration for access has been submitted for approval.
- The Belpark Media Officer will review your registration details and, once confirmed, will approve your membership. You will then receive a final email confirmation that your registration has been approved, and you will now be able to access the Belpark Members Area using the credentials you supplied during registration.
Please contact us if you have any queries regarding this process.